Monday, May 2, 2011

Mike Huckabee Criticizes Globalists - Superman Is No Longer Proud To Be An American

Superman is a comic book figure, but the trend toward a globalist world view is not really too funny.  Mike Huckabee recently reacted to the news that Superman was renouncing his US citizenship - so much for "Truth, Justice and the American Way."


To make matters even worse, Superman supposedly is to make the announcement of his citizenship switch directly to the United Nations!  It is nothing more than a shock stunt by DC Comics to sell more comic books, but Governor Huckabee made some great points in a recent interview - 
“Well it is a comic book, but, it is disturbing that Superman who has always been an American icon is now saying I’m not going to be a citizen. I think it’s a part of a bigger trend of Americans almost apologizing for being Americans. 
Watch the video below as Huckabee takes the opportunity to distinguish American values with new globalist views.



“Here’s the point that I think we need to make from a policy standpoint, this idea that if we quit being so American our enemies will love us. What kind of idiocy is that? That’s not going to make them love us more. They don’t hate us just because we are Americans. They hate us because we represent everything they consider to be horrible, individual freedom, individual responsibility, a sense in which we have liberties that are not confined to somebody else’s idea of what we ought to be doing with our every moment of every day," added Huckabee.
Remember when people cherished the realization of our amazing freedoms and liberties as a U.S. citizen.  Remember when more people seemed to be "proud to be an American."


The words to the song by Lee Greenwood probably say it best -


Artist: Lee Greenwood
Song: Proud To Be An American

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.
I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.
That I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.


Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.
And I’m proud to be and American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.


Blog Article Written by Dan Davidson, co-founder of StuckOnHuck.com - Grassroots Glue For Mike Huckabee!

No comments:

Post a Comment